|Place of Origin:||Shangdong,China|
|Model Number:||Tapered Drill Rod|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Carton Box or Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30000pcs per month|
|Type:||Tapered Drill Rod||Taper:||7/11/12degree|
|Length:||600mm-6000mm||Shank:||Shank 22x108mm And Shank 25x159mm|
Tapered equipment affords drillers the ability to change drilling bits whilst still using the same drilling rod. Different taper sizes have different characteristics when it comes to the “knock-off” index – the smaller angle will prevent the bit from spinning.
• Suitable for small hole range
• Widely used in Dimensional Stone Quarrying Industry
• Widely used in Underground Mining Industry
High strength chromium-molybdenum steel with high fatigue strength and excellent wear resistance
KSQ Related Rock Drilling Tools
(1) Integral Drill Rod– chisel bit integral rod and plug hole integral drill steel,
Shank H19 x 108mm and H22 108mm.
(2) Tapered Rock Drill Tools - chisel bit, cross bit, button bit, drill rod of taper 7, 11, 12 degree
(3) Threaded Rock Drill Tools - button bit, retrac button bit, drop center button bit, dome bit, reaming bit,extension rod, MF-Rod, Hex rod, coupling sleeve, crossover coupling of thread R25, R28, R32, R38, T38, T45, T51, ST58, ST68.
(4) Shank Adapters (Striking Bars) - equivalent to Atlas Copco, Sandvik, Furukawa, Gardner Genver, Ingersoll Rand etc.
(5) Down-the-hole (DTH) Bits& Hammers - 3'', 4'', 5'', 6'', 8'' hammer and DTH button bit (diameter 80mm - 305mm)
Packaging:Carton or Wooden Box
KSQ Technologies (Beijing) Co. Ltd. is a company that shall cater to the needs of the construction and mining industries, with consideration on providing solutions to the following unique problems:
MIROC® Rock Drilling Tools are Rock Drilling Tools Brand by KSQ Tecnologies (Beijing) Co. Ltd.
KSQ Technologies (Beijing) Co. Ltd. provides exceptional technical know-how in development, production, and application. The company has adopted advanced manufacturing processes to ensure high quality steels and tungsten carbide inserts for its rock drilling accessories. Its personnel understand clients’ drilling needs, and have the service skills to recommend the right drilling tools for the job. Its experienced product developers can also create custom tools. Furthermore, the company’s development team introduces innovative products each year – tools that are rigorously tested in the field and proven
to perform beyond industry expectations.
MIROC® Rock Drilling and Ground Support Tools include:
Plug Hole Rods
Tapered Drilling Tools
Extension Drilling Tools
Drifting and Tunneling Tools
Shank Adapters (Striking Bars)
Down-the-hole (DTH) Bits
Down-the-hole (DTH) Hammers
Contact Person: Nancy