|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||MIROC DTH Rock Drilling Tools|
|Model Number:||QL Series DTH Hammer Without Foot Valve|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece DTH Hammer|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20000 pieces per month|
|Product Name:||DTH Hammer||Series:||QL Series QL4 QL5 QL6 QL8|
|Foot Valve:||Without Foot Valve||Thread:||API 3 1/2 '' Reg, API 2 7/8 '' Reg, API 2 7/8 '' IF|
|Size:||4'' 5'' 6'' 8'' Inch||Drilling Hole Range:||110mm-254mm|
High Air Pressure DTH Hammer Without Foot Valve - QL Series DTH Hammer
DTH Hammer Model:
4'' - QL4 DTH Hammer
5''- QL5 DTH Hammer
6''- QL6 DTH Hammer
8''- QL8 DTH Hammer
QL (QL4 QL5 QL6 QL8) Series Series DTH Hammer - Without Foot Valve
Structure and Specification:
|2. O-ring Of Top Sub||0.01||0.015||0.015||0.015||0.01|
|6. Air Distributor||1.50||2.00||3.50||6.00||7.00|
|7. Internal cylinder||2.10||2.70||4.20||6.50||7.50|
|9. External Cylinder||15.20||24.00||30.00||59.00||75.00|
|10. Guide sleeve||1.80||3.00||4.00||6.30||12.00|
|11. O-ring Of Stop Ring||0.005||0.01||0.01||0.01||0.01|
|12. Stop Ring||0.20||0.40||0.60||1.40||1.70|
|13. Breakout Ring||-||-||-||0.30||0.40|
|14. Drive Chuck||3.20||4.50||5.50||13.00||15.00|
|15. Drill Bit||9.00||16.00||25.00||35.00||50.00|
QL (QL4 QL5 QL6 QL8) Series DTH Hammer -Without Foot Valve Technical Parameter
|Length (Without Bit)||1070mm||1090mm||1183mm||1330mm||1340mm|
|Weight (Without Bit)||40.00kg||67.00kg||92.00kg||171.00kg||203.00kg|
|External Diameter||φ99mm||φ126mm||φ146mm, φ148mm||φ180mm, φ185mm||φ203mm|
|Hole Range||φ110 - φ135mm||φ135- φ155mm||φ155 - φ203mm||φ195 - φ254mm||φ216 - φ254mm|
|Connection Thread||API 2 3/8 '' Reg||API 2 3/8 '' Reg, API 3 1/2 '' Reg, API 2 7/8 '' Reg||API 3 1/2 '' Reg||API 4 1/2 '' Reg||API 4 1/2 '' Reg|
|Working Pressure||1.2 - 2.0 Mpa||1.3 - 2.3 Mpa||1.5 - 2.5 Mpa||1.5 - 3.0 Mpa||1.8 - 3.0 Mpa|
|Impact Rate at 17 Bar||30HZ||28HZ||25HZ||22HZ||22HZ|
|Recommended Rotation Speed||20 - 30 r/min||20 - 35 r/min||20 - 30 r/min||15 - 25 r/min||15 - 25 r/min|
|Air Consumption||1.0Mpa: 5 m³/ min||1.0Mpa: 7 m³/ min||1.0Mpa: 9 m³/ min||1.0Mpa: 12 m³/ min||1.0Mpa: 16 m³/ min|
|1.8Mpa: 9 m³/ min||1.8Mpa: 14 m³/ min||1.8Mpa: 18 m³/ min||1.8Mpa: 22 m³/ min||1.8Mpa: 28 m³/ min|
|2.4Mpa: 14 m³/ min||2.4Mpa: 19 m³/ min||2.4Mpa: 26 m³/ min||2.4Mpa: 28 m³/ min||2.4Mpa: 39 m³/ min|
The Characteristics of High Air Pressure DTH Hammers Without Foot Valve:
It is a kind of high air pressure DTH hammer without foot valve, and it is our newest design. It is also one of the most advanced DTH hammers in the world.
Valveless air distribution hammer, more reliable of air distribution.
Good sealabIlity, no water, and cuttings entering into hammer in water exist drilling.
High Air Pressure DTH Hammers Without Foot Valve Advantages:
1. Out of the trouble of foot valve fracture and expansion and contraction.
2. Lower energy consumption and higher impact frequency.
The drilling speed is 15-30% higher than the one with foot valve.
3. Simple structure, reliable parts, long life span, easy and cheap maintenance.
4. Lower air and oil consumption. The oil consumption is about 10% lower than the one with foot valve.
QL Series DTH Hammers Features:
1. Valveless air distribution, more reliable.
2. The simple design of the piston. Long life span.
3. More efficient energy transfer, faster drilling speed, low air consumption, and lower oil consumption.
4. Fewer internal parts, simple structure, long life span, less failure and easier to maintain because all the parts are heat treated.
5. Easy to disassemble because the top sub, the drive chuck, and the external cylinder are connected by multiple steps thread.
QL Series DTH Hammers Advantages:
1. Simple and reasonable design, easy to assemble and dis-assemble, low problem rate.
2. Low air consumption, smooth drilling, maximum impact power, high penetration rate.
3. Multiple precise heat-treatment with all hammer parts to provide long lifespan under roughest working conditions.
Available for all working conditions, high performance in overburden and water well drilling projects
DTH Hammer Package
Rock Drilling Tools Brand MIROC®
The MIROC® Rock Drilling Tools product line by KSQ Technologies (Beijing) Co.Ltd. is the result of years of advanced engineering, precision manufacturing, and dedication to the use of high-quality materials.
MIROC® Rock Drilling Tools are used by many drilling professionals related to mining, construction, tunneling, and quarrying projects around the globe.
MIROC® Rock Drilling Tools include:
KSQ Technologies (Beijing) Co. Ltd.provides exceptional technical know-how in development, production, and application. The company has adopted advanced manufacturing processes to ensure high-quality steels and tungsten carbide inserts for its rock drilling accessories. Its personnel understand clients’drilling needs and have the service skills to recommend the right drilling tools for the job.
Its experienced product developers can also create custom tools. Furthermore, the company’s development team introduces innovative products each year – tools that are rigorously tested in the field and proven to perform beyond industry expectations.
Contact Person: firstname.lastname@example.org