|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||DTH Hammer Spare Parts|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece DTH Hammer|
|Packaging Details:||Carton Box or Wooden Box|
|Delivery Time:||25 days|
|Supply Ability:||20000 pieces per month|
|Name:||DTH Hammer Spare Parts||Series:||CIR, BR, COP,DHD,MISSION,QL,SD,NUMA|
|Size:||3'', 3.5'', 4'', 5'', 6'' ,8'', 10'', 12'' Etc.||Type:||With Foot Valve, No Foot Valve|
|Use:||Tunneling, Mining,Quarrying,Water Well||Color:||Green,Black ,Orange ,Blue,Golden|
O - ring / Comperssion Buffer / Check Valve / External Cylinder downhole drilling tools for DTH Hammer
In DTH hammers, the rock drilling bit is a continuation of the shank, which the rock drill piston strikes directly. Since the piston is in direct contact with the drill bit, little energy is lost. This gives DTH hammers a nearly constant penetration rate regardless of hole length.
DTH Hammer Spare Parts:
|2||O-ring of top sub|
|12||O-ring of stop ring|
• Underground mining
• Down the hole rock drilling
Guide Sleeve and Stop Ring
KSQ Related Rock Drilling Tools:
(1) Integral Drill Rod–Shank H19 x 108mm and H22 108mm.
(2) Tapered Rock Drill Tools - chisel bit, cross bit, button bit, drill rod of taper 7, 11, 12 degree
(3) Threaded Rock Drill Tools - button bit, retrac button bit, drop center button bit, dome bit, reaming bit,extension rod, MF-Rod, coupling sleeve of thread R25, R28, R32, R38, T38, T45, T51, ST58, ST68.
(4) Shank Adapters (Striking Bars) - equivalent to Atlas Copco, Sandvik, Furukawa, Gardner Genver, Ingersoll Rand etc.
(5) Down-the-hole (DTH) Bits& Hammers - 3'', 4'', 5'', 6'', 8'' hammer and DTH button bit.
Other products: Tricone bits, PDC bits, self- drilling hollow anchor bar etc.
KSQ Technologies (Beijing) Co. Ltd. has significant experience and know-how in the supply of materials, components, finished goods, specially designed/engineered equipment, and services from China. The company caters to medium to large scale clients who are doing projects and capital expansion, as well as to firms who require support with consumable products, maintenance, and repair operations.
Contact Person: firstname.lastname@example.org