Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||R25N Ground Engineering Tool Self Drilling Anchor Hex Nut||Application:||Coal Mining,Tunneling,Slope Foundation And Hydroelectric|
|Surface Treatment:||Hot Dig Galvanized||Material:||C45/40Cr|
|Length:||70-90mm||Color:||Based On Customers|
R25N Steel Hex Nuts,
70mm length steel hex nuts,
R25N galvanized hex nuts
R25N Ground Engineering Tool Self Drilling Anchor Hex Nut
|Key Size (mm)||41|
|Unit Weight (kg)||0.25|
1. Connect the alloy drill and anchor rod one end, on the other end, connect the drill sleeve and shank adapter ,then connect the drilling rig or hand-held drill. Then start drilling, fill the cooling water while drilling.( If you want to lengthen the anchor rod, can connect the coupling, and then drilling)
2. Take down the drill, put the stop-grouting plug into the rod, and insert it to the hole, then ready to grout. Special circumstances like surrounding rock grouting tension is over or surrounding rock is too broken, can use anchor agent to seal the hole.
3. Connect quick grouting coupling and anchor rod end, connect other end of grouting machine.
4. Start grouting, when grouting full and reach design value then power off . Grouting pressure according to the design parameters and grouting machine performance determine ,Cement/sand reference values is 1:0 ~ 1:1, water/cement reference value is 0.45:1 ~ 0.5:1.
5. Install anchor plate and nuts, and tighten nuts.
Contact Person: Yingkai