|Place of Origin:||Hebei, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||10 5/8"(270mm)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||steel box|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 5 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30000pcs per month|
|Material:||Tungsten Carbide||Bearing Type:||Journal Bearing|
|Product Name:||PDC Bit, Diamond Drill Bit||Use:||Oil,Gas,Water Well Drilling|
|Formation:||Soft To Hard Formation||Body Material:||Matrix|
|Rotary Speed:||80-200||Availabe Blades:||3,4,5,6,7,8,9|
|Thread Connection:||2 3/8"~7 5/8"||Processing Type:||Casting Forging|
rock drill tools,
tungsten carbide drill bits
10 5/8"(270mm) Deris 6 blades PDC drill bit/PDC bit with steel body for well
Diamond PDC Bit for Well:
1) Bit profile is optimized and is suitable for drilling soft to medium formations.
2) Cutting structure is force balanced, bit blade is asymmetrically designed, and spiral blade and spiral gage are also designed so that the load on bit is balanced which resulting better stability of the pdc bit.
3) Multiple types of high performance PDC cutters are strategically arranged on bit for improved service life of the bit.
4) Shock absorbers are designed to make the bit capable of drilling through formations with hard stringers.
5) Hydraulic system of the bit is optimized using dynamic flow pattern simulation technology to enhance cleaning and cooling effects of the bit to effectively prevent bit from balling.
6) Erosion on bit surface is effectively prevented by utilizing hardfacing material of highly erosion resistant and applying advanced base metal enhancement technology.
7) Ports on bit are also optimally designed to prevent erosion of water courses inside the pdc bit.
|Bit type||Main bit size(mm)||Rock coefficient|
|PDC core drill bit||Single pipe||75/54.5 94/74 113/89 113/109 153/129||1-18|
|PDC center drill bit||Concave 3 wing bit||60 75 94 113 133||1-18|
|60 75 94 113 133||4-18|
|Many wing scraper||60 75 94 113 133 133 153 173 190 215||1-6|
|PDC Indexable drill bit||153/94 153/113 190/153 190/113||1-18|
|Model||PDC BIT,DIAMOND BIT,DIAMOND CORE BIT|
From 2 7/8 to 36”
larger sizes for hole opener bit ,reamer bit
3 blades,4 blades,5 blades,6 blades,7 blades,
8 blades, double blades
|advantage||most favourable price and best qualtity|
Deep blade and medial parabolic configuration ,ensure optimal bottom hole flow pattern and anti-balling .
Balanced flow hydraulics make the bit have good direction nature and enhances the drilling stability .
Medial and double row cutters design,suitable for medial soft to medial hard formations .
|Formation or layer||soft ,medium soft ,hard,medium hard,very hard formation|
|Material||Alloy steel ,carbide ,diamond|
|Packing||Wooden case or steel case|
|Payment terms||T/T,L/C,Western union|
|Delivery terms||By sea or by air|
|Delivery time||Within 3 to 7 days|
|Market||Canada, USA,Middle east ,Africa,Europe,Asia|
1,Suit for drilling medium to medium-hard formations.
2,Evolute asymmetrical blade cutter design and balanced bit load so that bit whirl is prevented.
3,Composite gage protection and low torque design improve rate of penetration.
4,CFD hydraulic balance design results in better bit cleaning and cutting removal .
5,Combined utilization of high performance PDC compacts significantly prolongs bit life
6,Higher nozzle counts and/or fixed ports to best serve cleaning,cooling and cuttings evacuation
available hydraulic flows.Allows for higher flow rates with minimal increase in pump pressure.
Feature:Diamonds are impregnated in the matrix behind the PDC cutters
Benefit:Increased footage drilled in abrasive applications.
KSQ Technologies (Beijing) Co. Ltd. is a company that shall cater to the needs of the construction and mining industries, with consideration on providing solutions to the following unique problems:
KSQ Technologies (Beijing) Co. Ltd. has significant experience and know-how in the supply of materials, components, finished goods, specially designed/engineered equipment, and services from China. The company caters to medium to large scale clients who are doing projects and capital expansion, as well as to firms who require support with consumable products, maintenance, and repair operations.
Contact Person: Yingkai