|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||DTH Hammer|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece DTH Hammer|
|Packaging Details:||Carton Box or Wooden Box|
|Delivery Time:||25 days|
|Supply Ability:||20000 pieces per month|
|Name:||DTH Drill Bit And Hammer||Series:||DHD1120|
|Size:||12''||Type:||With Foot Valve, No Foot Valve|
|Use:||Tunneling, Mining,Quarrying,Water Well||Color:||Green,Black ,Orange ,Blue,Golden|
carbide tipped drill bits,
dth hammer bits
12"DHD1120 High Pressure DTH down hole
drill bit φ305-φ445 and hammer
for water well drilling/mining
In DTH hammers, the rock drilling bit is a continuation of the shank, which the rock drill piston strikes directly. Since the piston is in direct contact with the drill bit, little energy is lost. This gives DTH hammers a nearly constant penetration rate regardless of hole length.
1. Deliver maximum energy to drilling bit, fast drilling speed and low air consumption due to the special inner structure of HD series DTH hammer designed according to newest rock drilling theory.
2. Smooth performance and long service life of DTH hammer due to high quality alloy steel materials and advanced processing technology adapted.
3. Low problem rate and easy to maintenance due to simple, reliable and easy assemble and disassemble inner structure of hammer.
4. Easy to depart bit from hammer due to multi-head thread connecting chuck and cylinder of hammer.
5. Interchangeable with DTH bit and drill pipe
|2||O-ring of top sub|
|12||O-ring of stop ring|
DHD1120 Hammer Specification:
|Drilling Diameter(mm)||Hammer Length Without Bit(mm)||External Diameter(mm)||Weight Without Bit(kg)|
|Working Pressure(Mpa)||Air Consumption(m³/min)|
|2.0-3.5 Mpa||1.0Mpa: 30 m³/min||1.8Mpa: 56 m³/min||2.4Mpa: 78 m³/min|
|Impact rate at 17 bar||Recommended Rotation Speed||Connection Rod Thread||Bit Shank|
|16HZ||15-25 r/min.||API 6 5/8'' Reg||DHD1120|
KSQ DTH hammer have powerful drilling capacity, great reliabiltiy and low operating cost. Advanced prodction techologies and skillful design, as well as high quality materials result in good performance, long service life, simplicity and endurance. .
KSQ Technologies (Beijing) Co. Ltd. has significant experience and know-how in the supply of materials, components, finished goods, specially designed/engineered equipment, and services from China. The company caters to medium to large scale clients who are doing projects and capital expansion, as well as to firms who require support with consumable products, maintenance, and repair operations.
MIROC® Rock Drilling Tools include:
Contact Person: Mr. Yingkai Zhang
Tel: +86 18501231988