|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||MIROC KSQ|
|Model Number:||PDC Drill Bits|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Carton / Wooden Box or Customized|
|Delivery Time:||10 - 20 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 PCS Per Month|
|Product Name:||PDC Drill Bits||Machine Type:||Drilling Tools|
|Material:||Tungsten Carbide, High Strength Alloy Steel||Application:||Well Drilling, Coal Mining, Stones, Rock Drilling, Water And Oil Well|
|Processing Type:||Forging||Color:||Gold, Red, Blue Or Customized|
|Size:||3-17 1/2 Inches||Blades:||2 Wings|
|Formation:||Soft To Hard Formations|
rock drill tools,
tungsten carbide drill bits
PDC Drill Bits
Tungsten Carbide Nozzle High Quality
|Model||PDC Bit, Diamond Bit, Diamond Core Bit|
From 3 to 171/2 ”
larger sizes for hole opener bit ,reamer bit
3 blades,4 blades,5 blades,6 blades,7 blades,
8 blades, double blades
|Formations||soft ,medium soft ,hard, medium hard, very hard formation|
|Connection Thread||3 1/2" API Pin, 4 1/2" API Pin, 6 5/8" API Pin|
P.S. We can follow any of your requirements of specification, all our products can be customized.
1) Bit profile is optimized and is suitable for drilling soft to medium formations.
2) Cutting structure is force balanced, bit blade is asymmetrically designed, and spiral blade and spiral gage are also designed so that the load on bit is balanced which resulting better stability of the pdc bit.
3) Multiple types of high performance PDC cutters are strategically arranged on bit for improved service life of the bit.
4) Shock absorbers are designed to make the bit capable of drilling through formations with hard stringers.
5) Hydraulic system of the bit is optimized using dynamic flow pattern simulation technology to enhance cleaning and cooling effects of the bit to effectively prevent bit from balling.
6) Erosion on bit surface is effectively prevented by utilizing hardfacing material of highly erosion resistant and applying advanced base metal enhancement technology.
7) Ports on bit are also optimally designed to prevent erosion of water courses inside the pdc bit.
Advantages of PDC Bits:
1) PDC bits have much higher mechanical rotation speed;
2) PDC bits have much longer using lifetime;
3) PDC bits have repair ability.
Drag bits are made according to API standard or no thread standard just welding.
Various step and chevron drag bits are available from 3 inch to 17 1/2 inch.
There is very good feedback from our customers because of the quality and price.
Different drag bits can be made according to your drawings or samples.
There are two forms of drag bits:
- "Step" type for soft grounds
- "Chevron" type for medium hard grounds
Q: What methods of payment are accepted?
A: We work with T/T, L/C, AliBaba, Paypal, West Union, Money Gram.
Q: Can we select the color of the products?
A: Yes, sure. Either you can choose the color among our standards or we can make it exactly according to your requirements.
Q: Can we use our company's logo on your products?
A: Yes, we can be OEM Company for you.
Q: What's your delivery time?
A: It depends on the quantity of your order, but normally the manufacture time is around 10-20 days. And the delivery time depends on the way of shipment (by air/by sea). We always advice you the best way of delivery use the individual approach according to your requirements.
Q: What about the shipment?
A: It's based on the product type and the order quantity. We use carton or wooden box (also we can follow your reqirements) ans we can send it to you by Air or by Sea, either send the products to your Chinese agent.
Q: How to control the quality?
A: We always carefully check all the details before shipment, we are always online with you if any questions. Your satisfaction with our products is one of our main aims. We can send all the prooves if any questions.
Q: Do you offer sample order?
A: Yes, we welcome you to order some samples for testing our quality. For cheching the quality it's need only 1-2 samples to understand our really high quality and be sure in our production.
Q: Do you have after-sale service and warranty period?
A: Yes, of course. We offer our clients after-sale maintenance, technical support and warranty. If any questions or problems, please contact us asap and we will reply you within 24 hours.
Q: Do you have any social network to follow your updates?
A: Yes, we have:
Twitter: @KsqCo - KSQ Technologies (Beijing) Co. Ltd.
Facebook: KSQ Technologies
YouTube: in the search box type KSQ Technologies and you will find some videos of our work.
Plug Hole Rods
Tapered Drilling Tools
Extension Drilling Tools
Drifting and Tunneling Tools
Shank Adapters (Striking Bars)
Down-the-hole (DTH) Bits
Down-the-hole (DTH) Hammers
The MIROC® Rock Drilling Tools product line by KSQ Technologies (Beijing) Co.Ltd. is the result of years of advanced engineering, precision manufacturing, and dedication to the use of high-quality materials.
MIROC® Rock Drilling Tools are used by many drilling professionals related to mining, construction, tunneling, and quarrying projects around the globe.
We take pride in being the only manufacturers in China that has a diverse line of DTH bits that range from 3"-47"(76mm~1200mm) in diameter with most the leading hammer shanks.
Made from high quality alloy steel and advanced heat-treatment, our bits are ensured extreme protection against wear and fatigue. They're also available in four different bit-head designs - Convex, Flat, Concave and Drop center face, and four different inserts-Spherical,Ballistic,Semi-ballistic,Two-Step to tackle any challenge and rock formations.
KSQ Technologies (Beijing) Co. Ltd.
Elisa Zarovkina (Елизавета)
Contact Person: Elisa