|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||DTH Button Bit|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Carton Box or Wooden Box|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20000 pieces per month|
|Material:||Tungsten Carbide Button And Steel Body||Button Size:||4*13mm,6*14mm|
|Button Type:||Spherical||Face Type:||Flat Face|
Mining DTH Drill Bits,
Flat Face DTH Drill Bits
CIR90 100mm Down the Hole Mining Drill Bits With Cocave And Covex Face Type
DTH drilling is a percussion system driving a piston inside hammer body with up and down motion by compressed air and transmitting an intensive percussion energy to the bit to enable the drilling by crushing the rock. Drilling method by DTH hammer exerts high drilling performance especially for drilling hard rock and contributes for shortening work schedule. Hence, this method is widely utilized for foundation work, landslide prevention work, quarrying services, marine civil work, etc.
The life of the DTH bit depends on the material and technology of the bit. The KSQ bit is made of the most efficient high quality alloy steel.
Use quality forged steel, heat treatment and shot peening to provide a durable and reliable balance of strength and toughness.
1. Long life of bit: alloy steel material has a long service life, which is higher than similar products;
2. High drilling efficiency: the drill teeth are wear-resistant, so that the drill bit can always be sharp, thus greatly improving the entering speed of the teeth;
3. Steady drilling speed: the drill bit breaks the rock by scraping and cutting;
4. Good spacing effect: the new diamond head has strong abrasion resistance and good spacing performance, which enables the cutting teeth to be utilized efficiently;
5. Wide application range: it has been proved by practice that this drill bit is suitable for drilling in soft and medium hard formations, such as carbonate rock, limestone, cretaceous rock, clay rock, siltstone and sandstone (below grade 9 of drillability,). Compared with general drills, especially in rock formations of grade 6-8, the effect is especially remarkable.
The submersible drill bit made by KSQ ranges from 2 inches to 40 inches in diameter and has a variety of the most common end face shapes, alloy tooth styles and shank styles to match the application and rock formations you are drilling in.
We can customize the drill bit according to your requirement. Different drill head shapes are selected according to different rock formations.
-Name: DTH Drill Bits Used for Low Air Pressure DTH Bits
-Item Number: Drilling Machine Parts
-Brand Name: KSQ
- Processing Type: Forging
-Packaging: Wooden Case
-Use: suitable for cutting, drilling various hard Non-ferrous materials, such as marble, granite, hard concrete and brick etc.
-Advantage: High performance cost ratio
CIR Series Low Air Pressure DTH Bit Specification:
|CIR Series low air pressure DTH Bits|
|Type||Diameter (mm)||Number of Splines||Weight (kg)|
KSQ Technologies (Beijing) Co. Ltd. has significant experience and know-how in the supply of materials, components, finished goods, specially designed/engineered equipment, and services from China. The company caters to medium to large scale clients who are doing projects and capital expansion, as well as to firms who require support with consumable products, maintenance, and repair operations. Our operations are based on the unique expertise of our people and knowledge with customer processes.
Contact Person: Yingkai